ent-Chromazonarol, a chroman-sesquiterpenoid from the spongeDisidea pallescens
Specialia Chimica, Biochimica
- 70 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Si descrive il ritrovamento nella spugnaD. pallescens di un croman-sesquiterpenoide,ent-chromazonarolo (2), enantiomero del cromanolo dello zonarolo, sesquiterpene idrochinonico isolato dall'algaDictyopteris undulata (zonarioides).
- 1.G. Cimino, S. De Stefano andL. Minale, Tetrahedron28, 1315 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Minale, R. Riccio andG. Sodano Tetrahedron Lett.1974, 3401.Google Scholar
- 6.G. Cimino, S. De Stefano, A. Guerriero andL. Minale, Tetrahedron Lett.1975, 1417; 1421; 1425.Google Scholar
- 8.According to essentially the same procedure described in the previous paper5, the fresh tissues of the sponge were exhaustively extracted with acetone; solvent was removed and the aqueous residue was extracted with ether andn-butanol. Chromatography on silica, gel in benzene and increasing amounts of ether of the ether-soluble material gave in the benzene-ether, 9∶1 fractions the crude chromanol (2) which was further purified by chromatography on silica gel in light petroleum-ether, 8∶2. The acetate4 was purified by TLC on silica gel in light petroleum-ether, 9∶1 (Rf 0.3) and subsequent TLC in benzene (Rf 0.4).Google Scholar
- 9.Authentic zonarol was obtained by fractionating the chloroform extract, ofDictyopteris zonarioides, kindly supplied by Dr.W. Fenical (University of California, San Diego) to whom the authors express their sincere thanks.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1975