Extremum problems for functions with small support
- 52 Downloads
In this paper we consider an extremum problem for even periodic functions having small intervals as their supports and subject to restrictions on the sum of the absolute values of their Fourier coefficients.
Key wordsextremum problem periodic functions with small support
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. V. Konyagin, “On the distribution of the fractional parts of terms of some geometric progressions,” in:II International Conference “Algebraic, Probabilistic, Geometric, Combinatorial, and Functional Methods in Number Theory. Abstracts of Reports [in Russian], Voronezh State University, Voronezh (1995), p. 89.Google Scholar
- 3.E. Stein and G. Weiss,Introduction to Fourier Analysis on Euclidean Spaces, Princeton (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.J.-P. Kahane,Séries de Fourier absolument convergentes, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Zygmund,Trigonometric Series, 2nd ed., Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Prudnikov, Yu. A. Brychkov, and O. I. Marychev,Integrals and Series [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar