Pexider's equation and aggregation of allocations
- 43 Downloads
An extension theorem for Pexider's equation is proved and used to generalize the results in  to cases with weights with more than one constraint and to more general domains in a form which can be applied to multiobjective linear programming.
AMS (1980) subject classificationPrimary 39B30 39B70 Secondary 90A07 90A08
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aczél, J.,Lectures on functional equations and their applications. Academic Press, New York-London, 1966.Google Scholar
- Aczél, J.,Remark 28. In:The 22nd International Symposium on Functional Equations. Aequationes Math.29 (1985), 101.Google Scholar
- Aczél, J. andWagner, C.,Rational group decision making generalized: The case of several unknown functions. C. R. Math. Rep. Acad. Sci. Canada3 (1981), 138–142.Google Scholar
- Aczél, J., Ng, C. T. andWagner, C.,Aggregation theorems for allocation problems. SIAM J. Alg. Discrete Math.5 (1984), 1–8.Google Scholar
- Lehrer, K. andWagner, C.,Rational consensus in science and society. Reidel, Boston-Dortrecht, 1981.Google Scholar
- McMillan Jr., C.,Mathematical programming. J. Wiley & Sons, New York, 1970.Google Scholar
- Yosida, K.,Functional analysis. Springer, Berlin, 1978.Google Scholar
- Zeleny, M.,Linear Multiobjective Programming. In:Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems 95, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, 1974.Google Scholar