Methods of controlling drug release from solid oral dosage forms
- 57 Downloads
Various possibilities of controlling drug release from solid oral dosage forms are discussed. Disintegration tests are usually not sufficiently representative and for this reason, dissolution rate, release tests under simulated physiological conditions andin-vitro simulated absorption tests will be the control methods of choice.
KeywordsDosage Form Piracetam Solid Dosage Form Intestinal Juice Solid Oral Dosage Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- —,Dibbern, H. W., andG. H. Scholz (1969)Arzneimiitel-Forsch. 19, 1140.Google Scholar
- Koch, H., (1977)Oesterr. Apotheker Zt. 31, 1, 245, 353.Google Scholar
- Langenbucher, F., andH. Rettig.Drug Devel., Commun. in print.Google Scholar
- Sticker, H., (1973)Pharm. Ind. 35, 13.Google Scholar
- WHO (1969),Technical Series 418, 22.Google Scholar