Gas chromatographic separation of expoxystyrenes on carbowax 20 M capillary column
- 37 Downloads
The separation of some epoxystyrenes on fused silica capillary columns coated with poly(ethylene glycol) was investigated, Retention indices were determined at two temperatures to interpret chromatographic behaviour, The standard deviation was 0.3 index units.
Key WordsGas chromatography Epoxystyrenes Retention index
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Regen, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.97, 5956 (1977).Google Scholar
- S. Boneva, N. Dimov, Chromatographia,22, 271 (1985).Google Scholar
- S. Boneva, N. Dimov, Chromatographia23, 770 (1987).Google Scholar
- S. Boneva, Chromatographia,29, 322 (1990).Google Scholar
- M. L. Peterson, J. Hirsch, J. Lipid Res.1, 132 (1959).Google Scholar