KeywordsPublic Policy Statistical Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anderson, J. E. The limitations of infant and preschool tests in the measurement of intelligence.J. Psychol., 1939,8, 351–379.Google Scholar
- DuBois, P. H. An analysis of Guttman's simplex.Psychometrika, 1960,25, 173–182.Google Scholar
- Fleishman, E. A. and Hempel, W. E., Jr. Changes in factor structure of a complex psychomotor test as a function of practice.Psychometrika, 1954,19, 239–252.Google Scholar
- Fleishman, E. A. and Hempel, W. E., Jr. The relation between abilities and improvement with practice in a visual discrimination reaction task.J. exp. Psychol., 1955,49, 301–316.Google Scholar
- Guttman, L. A generalized simplex for factor analysis.Psychometrika, 1955,20, 173–192.Google Scholar
- Spence, K. W. The nature of theory construction in contemporary psychology.Psychol. Rev., 1944,51, 47–68.Google Scholar
© Psychometric Society 1960