SACU English language achievement and verbal aptitude tests
Measurement and Evaluation Review Reviews of Canadian University Admissions Tests
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsEnglish Language Aptitude Test Language Achievement Verbal Aptitude
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Black, D. B. Methods of predicting freshman success: Summary and evaluation.Alberta Journal of Educational Research, 1966,12, 111–126.Google Scholar
- Godshalk, F. I., Swineford, F., & Coffman, W. E. The measurement of writing ability. Research Monograph No. 6, College Entrance Examination Board, New York, 1966.Google Scholar
- Khan, S. B., & McBain, S. Prediction of university achievement at the University of Guelph. Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, 1970.Google Scholar
- Khan, S. B., Ransom, P., & Herbert, M. Prediction of first-year achievement in Ontario universities. Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, 1970.Google Scholar
- Roberts, D. M. OACU interpretation handbook. Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, 1969.Google Scholar
© The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education 1971