Evaluation of the enantioselectivity towards β-blocking agents of the α1 glycoprotein type chiral stationary phase: Chiral AGP®glycoprotein type chiral stationary phase: Chiral AGP®
- 52 Downloads
The enantioselectivity of the α1 glycoprotein chiral stationary phase, Chiral AGP® has been evaluated for a number of β-blocking agents. A correlation has been found between the retention behaviour on this stationary phase and the hydrophobicity of the compounds. The separation factor α is higher for compounds that are well retained. Retention, and thus α, are also controlled by pH and the percentage of organic modifier in the mobile phase.
Key WordsColumn liquid chromatography α1 glycoprotein Enantioseparation β-blocking agents
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Hermansson, TrAC8, 251 (1989).Google Scholar
- M. Enquist, J. Hermansson, J. Chromatogr.519, 285 (1990).Google Scholar
- M. Enquist, J. Hermansson, J. Chromatogr.519, 271 (1990).Google Scholar
- K. M. Kirkland, K.L. Neilson, D. A. McCombs, J. Chromatogr.545, 43 (1991).Google Scholar
- P. J. Schoenmakers, Optimization of chromatographic selectivity: a guide to method development, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1986.Google Scholar
- Y. Hu, J. Smeyers-Verbeke, D.L. Massart, Anal. Atom. Spectrometry4, 605 (1989).Google Scholar
- A. F. Fell, T. A. G. Noctor, J. E. Mama, B. J. Clark, J. Chromatogr.434, 377 (1988).Google Scholar
- C. Vandenbosch, D. L. Massart, accepted for publication.Google Scholar