The analysis of ethinyloestradiol in tablets by liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection
- 17 Downloads
The analysis of ethinyloestradiol in tablets has been carried out by reversed phase high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) using electrochemical detection. The drug was eluted with aqueous acetonitrile containing sodium acetate as background electrolyte. The mobile phase was used as extracting solvent, and 4-tertpentylphenol was used as internal standard.
Key WordsColumn liquid chromatography Electrochemical Detection Ethinyloestradiol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. J. Khoury, L. J. Cali, J. Pharm. Sci.56, 1485 (1967).Google Scholar
- G. Carignan, B. A. Lodge, W. Skakum, J. Chromatogr.,315, 470 (1984).Google Scholar
- N. F. Swynnerton, J. B. Fischer, J. Liq. Chromatogr.,3, 1195 (1980).Google Scholar
- J. A. P. Gluck, E. Shek, J. Chromatogr. Sci.,18, 631 (1980).Google Scholar
- E. L. Johnson, R. Stevenson, Basic Liquid Chromatography, Varian Associates Ltd. (1978).Google Scholar
- E. D. T. Research Ltd., Personal Communicaton, (1986).Google Scholar
- K. Bagon, E. W. Hammond, Analyst.,103, 156 (1978).Google Scholar