KeywordsEconomic Policy Public Finance Career Choice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Erikson, E.H.Identity and the Life Cycle. New York: W.W. Norton & Co., Inc. 1959.Google Scholar
- Erikson, E.H.Childhood and Society. (2nd edition). New York: W.W. Norton & Co., Inc., 1963.Google Scholar
- Gray, C.M. “The Economics of Arts Labor Markets: An Overview”,Artists and Cultural Consumers, D.V. Shaw, W.S. Hendon, & C.R. Waits, (eds.), Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Cultural Economics, Vol. III, 1986, 66–76.Google Scholar
- Marcia, J.E. “Development and Validation of Ego-identity Status”,Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 3, 1966, 551–558. Marcia, J.E. “ Studies in ego identity.” Unpublished research monograph. Simon Fraser University, 1976.Google Scholar
- Nagel, J.J.An Examination of Commitment to Careers in Music. Implications for Alienation from Vocational Choice. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. University Microfilms, 1987.Google Scholar
- Wassall, G.H. & Alper, N. “Determinants of Artists' Earnings”,The Economics of Cultural Industries. W.S. Hendon, N.K. Grant, D.V. Shaw, (eds.), Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Cultural Economics, Vol. 1, 1984, 213–230.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1988