The European Prison Rules in Central and Eastern Europe
Progress and problems
- 69 Downloads
KeywordsPrison Rule European Prison European Prison Rule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Council of Europe European Prison Rules Strasbourg, Council of Europe, 1987Google Scholar
- Home Office Response to Council of Europe questionnaire on application of European Prison Rules Home Office, 1993Google Scholar
- Human Rights Watch The Human Rights Watch Global Report on Prisons New York, 1993Google Scholar
- Joutsen, M. International co-operation: the development of crime prevention and criminal justice in central and eastern Europe Helsinki, Heuni, 1994 Heuni Papers, no. 2Google Scholar
- Tomaševski, K. Prison Health Helsinki, Heuni, 1992 Publication series, no. 21Google Scholar
- Tournier, P. Annual Penal Statistics: 1993 Survey Council of Europe, 1994Google Scholar
- United Nations Standard Minimum Rules for the Treatment of Prisoners New York, UN, 1957Google Scholar
- Walmsley, R. Developments in the prison systems of central and eastern Europe Helsinki, Heuni, 1995 Heuni Papers, no. 4Google Scholar
© Kugler Publications 1995