The relationship between the annual rainfall and outbreaks of blackquarter of cattle in northern nigeria
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Annual Rainfall Veterinary Medicine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Annual Reports (1964–1974). Federal Republic of Nigeria Veterinary Services.Google Scholar
- Doetsch, R. N. &Cook, T. M. (1973).Introduction to Bacteria and Their Ecobiology. University Park Press, Baltimore, London, Tokyo.Google Scholar
- Eze, E. N. (1974).Bulletin of Epizootic Diseases of Africa,22, 461–466.Google Scholar
- Goni, M. (1969). Proceedings of the Conference on Livestock Development in Dry and Intermediate Savana Zones (Ahmadu Bello University, Nigeria), p. 130.Google Scholar
- Kerry, J. B. (1964).Veterinary Record,76, 396.Google Scholar
- Minet, F. C. &Dhanda, M. R. (1941).Indian Journal of Veterinary Science,11, 308–328.Google Scholar
- Scott, A. D. &Evans, D. D. (1955).Proceedings of Soil Science, Society of America,19, 7.Google Scholar
- Smith, L. &Holdeman, Lillian V. (1968).The Pathogenic Anaerobic Bacteria. Charles Thomas Publishers, USA.Google Scholar
- Sterne, M. &Batty, I. (1975).Pathogenic Clostridia. Butterworths, London and Boston.Google Scholar
- Thomson, R. G., Barnum, D. A. &Ide, P. R. (1968).Canadian Veterinary Journal,9, 263Google Scholar
© Longman Group Limited 1978