KeywordsMathematical Logic Constructive Model Solvable Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Birkhoff, Lattice Theory, American Mathematical Society, New York (1940).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. L. Ershov, Theory of Enumerations, 1, Novosibirsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. L. Ershov, "Constructive models," in: Selected Topics in Algebra and Logic, Novosibirsk (1973), pp. 111–130.Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Mal'tsev, Algorithms and Recursive Functions [in Russian], Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Mal'tsev, "Constructive algebras," UMN,16, No. 3, 3–60 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Mal'tsev, "Recursive Abelian groups," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,146, No. 5, 1009–1012 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.M. G. Peretyat'kin, "Strongly constructive models and enumerations of a Boolean algebra of recursive sets," Algebra i Logika,10, No. 5, 535–537 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Harrington, "Structures with recursive presentation," Notices Amer. Math. Soc.,18, No. 5, 826 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.R. L. Vaught, "Models of complete theories," Bull. Amer. Math. Soc.,69, No. 3 (1963).Google Scholar
- 10.R. L. Vaught, "Denumerable models of complete theories, infinitistic methods," Proc. Symp. Foundations of Mathematics, Warsaw (1961), pp. 303–321.Google Scholar
- 11.S. S. Goncharov, "Constructive superatomic Boolean algebras," Algebra i Logika,12, No. 1, 31–40 (1973).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974