KeywordsMathematical Logic Boolean Algebra Superatomic Boolean Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Mal'tsev, “Constructive algebras,” Usp. Matem. Nauk,16, No. 3, 3–60 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Mal'tsev, Algorithms and Recursive Functions [in Russian], Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Rogers, Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability, McGraw-Hill (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Gass, “A note onП ordinals,” Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic,13, No. 1 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Feiner, “Hierarchies of Boolean algebras,” J. of Symbolic Logic,35, No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.G. W. Day, “Hyperatomic Boolean algebras,” Pacific J. Math.,23, 479–489 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Mostowski and A. Tarski, “Boolesche Ringe mit geordneter Basis,” Fund. Math.,32, 69–86 (1939).Google Scholar
- 8.M. G. Peretyat'kin, “Strongly constructive models and enumerations of Boolean algebras by recursive sets,” Algebra i Logika,10, No. 5 (1971).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974