These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Ershov, "Computable functionals of finite types," Algebra i Logika,11, No. 4, 367–437 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. L. Ershov, "Continuous lattices and A-spaces," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,207, No. 3, 523–526 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. L. Ershov, The Theory of Enumerations [in Russian], Vol. 2, Novosibirsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.H. J. Keisler, Model Theory of Infinitary Logic, Amsterdam (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Scott, Toposes, Algebraic Geometry and Logic, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, No. 274 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Scott, "Outline of the mathematical theory of computation," Proc. Fourth Annual Princeton Conf. on Inform. Sci. and Systems (1970), pp. 165–176.Google Scholar
- 7.D. Scott, "Continuous lattices," in: Toposes, Algebraic Geometry and Logic, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, No.274, 97–136 (1972).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974