Robust analysis and global optimization
- 62 Downloads
In this paper, the properties of robust sets and robust functions are studied. Also, we study minimization of a robust function over a robust set and extend the optimality conditions of  and the algorithm of [4,5] to our case. The algorithm is shown to be effective.
KeywordsOptimality Condition Global Optimization Robust Analysis Robust Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Q. Zheng, A class of discontinuous functions and local optimization problems, Num. Math., J. Chinese Univ. 1(1985)31–43, in Chinese.Google Scholar
- Q. Zheng, Global optimization of a class of discontinuous functions, J. Appl. Sci. 1(1986)93–94, in Chinese.Google Scholar
- Q. Zheng, Optimal conditions for global optimization (I) and (II), Acta Math. Appl. Sinica 1(1985)46–61; 62–76.Google Scholar
- Q. Zheng, B. Jing and S. Zhuang, A method for searching a global extremum, Acta Math. Appl. Sinica 2(1978), in Chinese.Google Scholar
- Q. Zheng, Theory and methods for global optimization—an integral approach,Proc. Optimization Days (1986).Google Scholar
- X. Pan, S. Wang, H. Liu, and Q. Zheng, The optimum design of the arrangement of needles on the needling board of a preneedling machine, J. China Textile University 6(1986) 79–84, in Chinese.Google Scholar
- R.T. Rockafeller,Convex Analysis (Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1970).Google Scholar
- E.A. Galperin and Q. Zheng, Integral global optimization in functional spaces with application to optimal control, Preprint.Google Scholar