Brief report: Neuropsychological testing of autistic children through an exploration with frontal lobe tests
- 631 Downloads
KeywordsFrontal Lobe School Psychology Neuropsychological Testing Autistic Child Lobe Test
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Courchesne, E., Yeung-Courchesne, R., Press, G., Hesselink, J., & Jernigan, T. (1988). Hypoplasia of cerebellar vermal lobules VI and VII in autism.New England Journal of Medicine, 318, 1323–1354.Google Scholar
- Grant, D., & Berg, E. (1948). A behavioural analysis of degree of reinforcement and ease of shifting to new responses on a Weigl-type card-sorting problem.Journal of Experimental Psychology, 38, 404–411.Google Scholar
- Luria, A. R. (1973).The working brain. London: Penguin.Google Scholar
- Milner, B. (1965). Visually-guided maze learning in man: Effects of bilateral hippocampal, bilateral frontal, and unilateral cerebral lesions.Neuropsychologia, 3, 317–338.Google Scholar
- Rey, A. (1959).Le test de copie de figure ecomplexe. Paris: Editions Centre di Psychologie Appliquee.Google Scholar
- Rourke, B., Bakker, D., Fisk, J., & Strang, J. (1983).Child neuropsychology: An introduction to theory, research and clinical practice. New York: Guilford.Google Scholar
- Rutter, M. (1978). Diagnosis and definition. In M. Rutter & E. Schopler (Eds.),Autism: A reappraisal of concepts of treatment. New York: Plenum Press.Google Scholar
- Schneider, S. G., & Asarnow, F. (1989). A comparison of cognitive/neuropsychological impairments of nonretarded autistic and schizophrenic children.Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 15, 29–46.Google Scholar
- Walsh, K., (1985).Understanding brain damage. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990