Balancing a matrix for calculation of eigenvalues and eigenvectors
Handbook Series Linear Algebra
- 587 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Osborne, E. E.: On pre-conditioning of matrices. Jour. ACM7, 338–345 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.Wilkinson, J. H.: The algebraic eigenvalue problem. London: Oxford University Press 1965Google Scholar
- 3.Martin, R. S., andJ. H. Wilkinson: Similarity reduction of general matrices to Hessenberg form. Num. Math.12, 349–368 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.—— The modified LR algorithm for complex Hessenberg matrices. Num. Math. 12, 369–376 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.— Francis'QR algorithm for real Hessenberg matrices. To appear Num. Math.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1969