Chemical behaviour of microamount of radium transferred from liquid to solid phase
- 30 Downloads
Some results of tests on removing radium from liquid phase by adsorption on barytes are described. The paper demonstrates the mechanism for removal of radium, which is basically a chemical exchange between radium and barium ions on solid surface.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Radium Liquid Phase Barium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Feldman, U.S. At. Energy Comm., Rept. WIN-125, 1961.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Whitman et al., U.S. At. Energy Comm., Rept. WIN-113, 1958.Google Scholar
- 4.F. Murray et al.,Can. Mineral, 21 /1983/ 607.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Paul et al.,Environ. Technol. Lett., 5 /1984/ 131.Google Scholar
- 6.Wang Rong-shu, Chen Xin-min et al. /unpublished work, 1975/.Google Scholar