Extraction of europium and americium by a mixture of CMPO and dicarbollide
- 44 Downloads
The extraction of Eu3+ and Am3+ by a mixture of CMPO and dicarbollide in nitrobenzene has been studied. The synergetic effect of dicarbollide is pronounced at low acidities but still lower than for previously studied DBDECMP. Separation properties towards Am/Eu pair are small.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Europium Inorganic Chemistry Acidity Nitrobenzene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Rais, S. Tachimori, P. Selucký, L. Kadlecová,Separation Sci. Technol., 29 (1994) 261.Google Scholar
- 2.E. P. Horwitz, W. W. Schulz, in New Separation Chemistry for Radioactive Waste and Other Specific Applications (Eds by L. Cecille, M. Casarci, L. Pietrelli), Elsevier Applied Science, London, 1992.Google Scholar
- 3.E. P. Horwitz, K. A. Martin, H. Diamond,Solv. Extr. Ion Exch., 6 (1988) 859.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Rais, S. Tachimori,Separation Sci. Technol., (in press).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Chiarizia, E. P. Horwitz,Solv. Extr. Ion Exch., 10 (1992) 101.Google Scholar
- 6.E. P. Horwitz, K. A. Martin, H. Diamond, L. Kaplan,Solv. Extr. Ion Exch., 4 (1986) 449.Google Scholar