Numerical solution of linear equations with Toeplitz and Vector Toeplitz matrices
- 365 Downloads
KeywordsLinear Equation Mathematical Method Toeplitz Matrice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wiener, N.: Extrapolation, interpolation, and smoothing of stationary time series. Appendix B by Norman Levinson, p. 129–139. New York: John Wiley 1949.Google Scholar
- 2.Trench, W.: An algorithm for the inversion of finite Toeplitz matrices. J. Soc. Indust. Appl. Math.12, 515–522 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.—— An algorithm for the inversion of finite Hankel matrices. J. Soc. Indust. Appl. Math.13, 1102–1107 (1965)Google Scholar
- 4.—— Weighting coefficients for the prediction of stationary time series from the finite past. SIAM J. Appl. Math.15, 1502–1510 (1967)Google Scholar
- 5.Bareiss, E.: Numerical inversion of finite Toeplitz matrices and vector Toeplitz matrices. Argonne National Laboratory Report No. ANL-7440 (June 1968).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1969