g-Factors of high-spin states in93Ru and95Rh
Nuclear Properties Magnetic Dipole Moments
- 19 Downloads
The g-factors and half lives of three isomers in the N=49 nucleus93Ru and the N=50 nucleus95Rh were measured using the PAD method. The results are:. The g-factors are discussed within the shell model and with respect to M1 core polarization and mesonic effects.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. Nolte and H. Hick, Z. Physik A305(1982)289Google Scholar
- O. Häusser, I.S. Towner, T. Faestermann, H.R. Andrews, J.R. Beene, D. Horn, and D. Ward, Nucl. Phys. A293(1977)48Google Scholar
- H. Grawe and H. Haas, Phys. Lett. 120B(1983)63Google Scholar
- W.D. Zeitz, D. Alber, H. Grawe, H. Haas, R. Keitel, H.-E. Mahnke, W. Semmler, and R. Sielemann, Z. Physik A308(1983)227Google Scholar
- E. Recknagel, Phys. Scr. 11(1975)208Google Scholar
- R.D. Feiock and W.R. Johnson, Phys. Rev. 187(1969)39Google Scholar
- G.N. Rao, E. Matthias, and D.A. Shirley, Phys. Rev. 184(1969)325Google Scholar
- P. Komninos, E. Nolte, and P. Blasi, Z. Physik A310(1983)137Google Scholar
- H. Grawe, H.H. Bertschat, H. Haas, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- R.D. Lawson, private communicationGoogle Scholar
- F.J.D. Serduke, R.D. Lawson, and D.H. Gloeckner, Nucl. Phys. A256(1976)45Google Scholar
- A. Richter, Nucl. Phys. A374 (1983) 177cGoogle Scholar
- I.S. Towner, F.C. Khanna, and O. Häusser, Nucl. Phys. A277(1977)285Google Scholar
- J R.D. Lawson, preprint.Google Scholar
© J.C. Baltzer Scientific Publishing Company 1983