EXAFS characterization of Dy and Pd-Dy on alumina catalysts
- 12 Downloads
Two Pd-Dy/γ-Al2O3 catalysts, with 1 wt.% Dy and various Pd loadings (0.1 and 0.5 wt.%) have been investigated by EXAFS at the Dy LIII-edge, and compared with 1 % Dy/γ-Al2O3. The Dy-carrier interaction was found to change with the Pd dispersity.
KeywordsAlumina Physical Chemistry Catalysis Alumina Catalyst
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Pârvulescu, V. Pârvulescu, E. Angelescu: accepted by Rev. Roum. Chim.Google Scholar
- 2.V. Pârvulescu, M. Bîrjega, V. Pârvulescu, D. Macovei, A. Andrei, E. Angelescu, I. V. Nicolescu: Rev. Roum. Chim.,37, 327 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Pârvulescu, I. Sandulescu, N. Grecu, Cr. Contescu, I. V. Nicolescu: Rev. Roum. Chim.,33, 3 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.R. W. G. Wyckoff: Crystal Structures Vol. 2, p. 2. Interscience 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.J. A. W. Dalziel, A. J. E. Welch: Acta Cryst.,13, 956 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Geller: J. Chem. Phys.,24, 1236 (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Gilleo: Acta Cryst.,10, 161 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.H. F. Kay, P. C. Bailey: Acta Cryst.,10, 219 (1957).Google Scholar