Interaction of N-(DL-seryl)N′-(2,3,4-trihydroxybenzyl)-hydrazine with L-Dopa decarboxylase from pig kidney
- 21 Downloads
Interaction of seryl trihydroxy-benzyl-hydrazine with a highly purified preparation of Dopa decarboxylase from pig kidney has been studied. This compound was found not to be a powerful inhibitor in vitro. Kinetic and spectral data suggest some possibilities on the binding nature of the inhibitor and substrates.
KeywordsHydrazine Spectral Data Dopa Powerful Inhibitor Dopa Decarboxylase
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. P. Burkard, K. F. Gey and A. Pletscher, Experientia15, 411 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.C. Borri Voltattorni, A. Minelli and C. Turano, Riun. Naz. Soc. ital. Biochim. Riass. Comm. No. 48 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Charteris and R. John, Ann. Biochem.66, 365 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Barboni, C. Borri-Voltattorni, A. Rosei, A. Fiori, A. Minelli and C. Turano, Comm. submitted to 2nd Italian Biochem. Congress, Venezia (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.R. M. Krupka and K. J. Laidler, J. Am. chem. Soc.83, 1445 (1961).Google Scholar