Stuttering: a psychoanalytic view
- 80 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Social Psychology Psychoanalytic View
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Barbara, D. Stuttering, in American Handbook of Psychiatry, ed. by S. Arieti. New York, Basic Books, 1969.Google Scholar
- 2.Bloodstein, O. A Handbook on Stuttering for Professional Workers. Chicago Nat. Soc. for Crippled Child. and Adults, Inc., 1959.Google Scholar
- 3.Blum, G. The Blacky Pictures. New York, Psychological Corp. 1959.Google Scholar
- 4.Fenichel, O. The Psychoanalytic Theory of Neurosis, New York, W. Norton & Co., 1945.Google Scholar
- 5.Fisher, M. The Anal Obsessive Character Structure of the Stutterer and its Effect Upon Meaning. Unpub. Ph.D. Dis., N.Y.U. 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.Johnson, W. and Leutenegger, R. (eds.) Stuttering in Children and Adults. Univ. of Minn., Univ. of Minn. Press, 1955.Google Scholar
- 7.Osgood, C., Suci, G., and Tannenbaum, P. The Measurement of Meaning. Univ. of Ill. Press, 1957.Google Scholar
- 8.White, R. The Abnormal Personality. New York, Ronald Press, 1956.Google Scholar
© Long Island Consultation Center, Inc. 1970