Group dynamics as applied to the use of music with schizophrenic adolescents
- 48 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Social Psychology Group Dynamic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gaston, E.T. Music Therapy: Man and Music. New York: The Macmillan Company, 26, 1968.Google Scholar
- 2.McLuhan, M. Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co., 79, 1969.Google Scholar
- 3.Cage, J. Silence. Cambridge, Massachusetts: The M.I.T. Press, 87, 1969.Google Scholar
- 4.Gaston, E.T. Music Therapy: Foreword. New York: The Macmillan Company, VI, 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.Dreikurs, R. The Impact of the Group for Music Therapy and Music Education, Music Therapy, 1959, pp. 93–106.Google Scholar
© Long Island Consultations Center, Inc 1971