Perturbative renormalization of composite operators via flow equations II: Short distance expansion
- 95 Downloads
We give a rigorous and very detailed derivation of the short distance expansion for a product of two arbitrary composite operators in the framework of the perturbative Euclidean massiveΦ 4 4 . The technically almost trivial proof rests on an extension of the differential flow equation method to Green functions with bilocal insertions, for which we also establish a set of generalized Zimmermann identities and Lowenstein rules.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wilson, K.: On Products of Quantum Field Operators at Short Distances. Cornell Report (1964), unpublished; Wilson, K.: Phys. Rev.179, 1499 (1969)Google Scholar
- 3.Zimmermann, W.: Local Operator Products and Renormalization in Quantum Field Theory. In: Lectures on Elementary Particles and Quantum Field Theory; Brandeis Summer Institute 1970; Deser, S., Grisaru, M., Pendleton H. (eds.), Cambridge, MA: MIT Press 1970Google Scholar
- 8.Zavialov, O.I.: Renormalized Quantum Field Theory, Kluwer Academic Publishers (Mathematics and Its Applications, Soviet Series, Vol. 21) 1990Google Scholar
- 9.Keller, G., Kopper, C.: Perturbative Renormalization of Composite Operators via Flow Equations I. MPI, Commun. Math. Phys.148, 445 (1992)Google Scholar
- 10.Smirnov, V.A.: Commun. Math. Phys.134, 109 (1990)Google Scholar