These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Burns, R.G.: A note on free groups. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.23, 14–17 (1969)Google Scholar
- 2.Gersten, S.M.: Intersections of finitely generated subgroups of free groups and resolutions of graphs. Invent. Math.71 (1983)Google Scholar
- 3.Greenberg, L.: Discrete groups of motions. Canad. J. Math.12, 414–425 (1960)Google Scholar
- 4.Hall, M., Jr.: Coset representations in free groups. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.67, 421–432 (1949)Google Scholar
- 5.Howson, A.G.: On the intersection of finitely generated free groups. J. London Math. Soc.29, 428–434 (1954)Google Scholar
- 6.Imrich, W.: Subgroup theorems and graphs. Combinatorial, Mathematics V. Lecture Notes Vol. 622. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York: Springer 1977Google Scholar
- 7.McCool, J.: Some finitely presented subgroups of the automorphism group of a free group., J. Algebra35, 205–213 (1975)Google Scholar
- 8.Neumann, H.: On the intersection of finitely generated free groups. Publ. Math. Debrecen4, 36–39 (1956); Addendum5, 128 (1957)Google Scholar
- 9.Serre J-P.: Arbres, amalgames SL2. Astérisque No. 46, Société Math. de France (1977)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983