Political correctness: Contributing to social distress?
- 61 Downloads
KeywordsPolitical Correctness Social Distress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fish, S. (1994).There's no such thing as free speech. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Kelly, R. J., & Rubal-Lopez, A. (1996). Political correctness and multiculturalism: Who supports PC?Journal of Social Distress and the Homeless, 5, 111–137.Google Scholar
- Kohut, H. (1971).The analysis of the self. New York: International University Press.Google Scholar
- Orwell, G. (1949).1984. New York: Harcourt Brace.Google Scholar
- Satir, V. (1972).Peoplemaking. Palo Alto, CA: Science and Behavior Books.Google Scholar
- Takooshian, H. (1995). Personal communication.Google Scholar
- Thereaux, P. (1995). Interview on NBC,Today, November 24.Google Scholar
- Wynne, L. (1992). An epigenetic model of family functioning. In C. Falicov (Ed.),Family transitions, New York: Guilford.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc. 1996