Recently we presented a new special relativity theory for cosmology in which it was assumed that gravitation can be neglected and thus the bubble constant can be taken as a constant. The theory was presented in a six-dimensional hvperspace. three for the ordinary space and three for the velocities. In this paper we reduce our hyperspace to four dimensions by assuming that the three-dimensional space expands only radially, thus one is left with the three dimensions of ordinary space and one dimension of the radial velocity.
KeywordsRadial Velocity Special Relativity Ordinary Space Bubble Constant Cosmological Special Relativity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Carmeli,Found. Phys. 25, 1029 (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Carmeli,Commun. Theor. Phys. 4, 109 (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Carmeli,Commun. Theor. Phys. 4, in press (December 1995).Google Scholar
- 4.A. H. Guth,Phys. Rev. D. 23, 347 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Linde,Phys. Lett. 116B, 335 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Milgrom,Astrophys. J. 270, 365 (1983).Google Scholar