Statistical properties of lorentz gas with periodic configuration of scatterers
In our previous paper Markov partitions for some classes of dispersed billiards were constructed. Using these partitions we estimate the decay of velocity auto-correlation function and prove the central limit theorem of probability theory and Donsker's Invariance Principle for Lorentz Gas with periodic configuration of scatterers.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Keller, G.: Diplomarbeit, Erlangen-Nürnberg 1977Google Scholar
- 3.Doob, J.L.: Stochastic processes. New York: Wiley and Sons 1950Google Scholar
- 4.Gnedenko, B.V., Kolmogorov, A.N.: Limit theorems for sums of independent random variables. Moscow: Gostehizdat (1947)Google Scholar
- 5.Billingsley, P.: Convergence of probability measures. New York: Wiley and Sons 1970Google Scholar
- 6.Prohorov, Ju.V.: Theory of probabilities and its applications, Vol. 1, No. 2, p. 177 (1956)Google Scholar