Phase transitions of the first kind for small perturbations of the Ising model
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Phase Transition Small Perturbation Ising Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. A. Minlos and Ya. G. Sinai, "A ‘phase separation’ phenomenon at low temperatures in some lattice gas models," I, Matem. Sb.,73, 375–448 (1967); II, Trud. Mosk. Matem. O-va,19, 113–178 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Minlos and Ya. G. Sinai, "New results concerning phase transitions of the first kind in lattice gas models," Trudy Mosk. Matem. O-va,17, 213–242 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.F. A. Berezin and Ya. G. Sinai, "Existence of a phase transition for a lattice gas with attraction between particles," Trudy Mosk. Matem. O-va,17, 197–212 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Dobrushin, "Existence of a phase transition in the two-dimensional and three-dimensional Ising models," Teoriya Veroyatn.,10, No. 2, 209–230 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.R. L. Dobrushin, "Existence of phase transition of models of a lattice gas," Proc. Fifth Berk. Symp. Math. Stat. Probl.,3, 73–87 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.R. L. Dobrushin, "Uniqueness of a Gibbs random field and the problem of phase transitions," Funktsional. Analiz Ego Prilozhen.,2, No. 4, 44–57 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Gallavotti, "Instabilities and phase transitions in the Ising model, a review," Nuovo Cimento,2, No. 2, 133–169 (1972).Google Scholar
- 10.C. Gruber and D. Merlini, "Spin = 1/2 lattice system: partial trace method and symmetry breakdown," École Polytechnique Fédérale, Lausanne, Preprint (1972).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974