Analysis of the motion of a gyro-theodolite
With the method of analytical mechanics, this paper studies the motions of a gyrotheodolite under the action of (1) the torque of gravity only, (2) the torque applied by the band suspension, (3) the torque of the band suspension with air damping considered, the equations of motion are then established and their solutions are found. Furthermore, analysis of the law of motion and the behaviour of gyro-theodolite during the orientation is made.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cheng Bin,Analytical Dynamics, Peking University Publishing House. (in press)Google Scholar
- Zhu Zhao-xuan, Zhou Qi-zhao and Yin Jin-sheng,Theoretical Mechanics, Peking University Publishing House (1982), 217–255. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Nikolai, Ye.L.The Theory about Gyroscope, The Science Publishing House (1956), 84–93. (Chinese Version)Google Scholar
- Xiao Shang-bin and Dong Qin-quan,Gyro Mechanics, The People's Education Publishing House (1980), 59–61. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- The gyro-theodolite group, Tangshan Institute of the Coal Mine Academy,The Basic Theory, Construction and Orientation about Gyro-Theodolite, The Coal Industry Publishing House (1982), 77–84. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- The teaching and research section about surveying, China Mining Institute,The Mine Surveying, The Coal Industry Publishing House (1979), 159–180. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Li Qing-yue,Engineering Surveying, The Survey and Drawing Publishing House, (1984), 245–272. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Liu Yan-bo, Engineering Surveying, The Metallurgical Industry Publishing House (1984), 248–272. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wang Hong-Ian, A dynamical theory of the orientation of a gyro-theodolite,Mine Surveying, 3 (1985), 43–46. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Kazakovskii, D.A.,The Mine Surveying, Moscow Publishing House (1959), 461–470. (in Russian)Google Scholar
- Arnold, N.N. and L. Maunder,Gyrodynamics, Academic Press, New York and London (1961).Google Scholar