Semen-elicited accumulation of antibodies and leucocytes in the rabbit female tract
- 7 Downloads
A marked increase in vascular permeability to proteins, including IgG, was observed in the reproductive tract of both virgin and parous rabbit does following insemination, leading to accumulation of immunoglobulins in the tissues and fluids of the reproductive tract.
KeywordsPermeability Vascular Permeability Reproductive Tract Female Tract Parous Rabbit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J. Cohen, Adv. comp. Physiol. Biochem.4, 268 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Cohen and S. Gregson, in: Sperms, Antibodies and Fertility, p. 17. Ed. J. Cohen and C. Hendy, Blackwell, Oxford 1979.Google Scholar
- 4.G.F.B. Schumacher, in: Biology of the Cervix, p. 201. Ed. R.G. Blandau and K. Moghissi. University Press, Chicago 1973.Google Scholar
- 7.C.R. Austin, 3rd. int. Symp. Immunol. Reprod., Varma 1975. Scriptor, Copenhagen 1976.Google Scholar
- 8.D.M. Phillips and S. Mahler, J. Cell Biol.17, 208 (1975).Google Scholar
- 12.B. Cinader and A. De Weck, Immunological response of the female reproductive tract. Scriptor, Copenhagen 1976.Google Scholar