Puretic syndrome-gingival fibromatosis with hyaline fibromas
- 13 Downloads
A 21-month-old Japanese boy with Puretić syndrome (gingival fibromatosis with hyaline fibromas) was reported. On the basis of the present case and 17 cases in the literature, it was concluded that the disorder was a very rare connective tissue disease with an autosomal recessive mode of inheritance.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Costa, O.G., Costa, P.U., Guimaraos, R.C., Tafuri, W.L. and Bogliolo L. 1975. Fibromatosis hialinica juvenil.Med. Cut. Iber. Lat. Am. 3:331–340.Google Scholar
- Enjoji, M., Kato, N., Kamikozuru, K., and Arima, E. 1968. Juvenile fibromatosis of the scalp in siblings.Acta Med. Univ. Kagoshima 10 (Suppl):145–151.Google Scholar
- Goodman, R.M., and Gorlin, R.T. 1977. Atlas of the Face in Genetic Disorder. C.V. Mosby, Saint Louis, 284–285.Google Scholar
- Gutiérrez, F., Zambrano, V., Garcia, F., Martin, F., Ospina, J., and Camargo, H. 1973. Fibromatosis hialinica múltiple juvenil.Medicina Cutánea 7:283–286.Google Scholar
- Horio, T., Hiramoto, M., and Yamada, M. 1968. An atypical case of hyalinosis cutis et mucosae.Hifuka-Kiyo (in Japanese)63: 171–180.Google Scholar
- Horiki, M., Kitano, Y., and Sagami, S. 1972. Fine structure of intracellular fibrous substance of fibromatosis hyalinica multiplex.Jpn. J. Dermat. Ser. A (in Japanese)82:683–693.Google Scholar
- Ishikawa, H., and Mori, S. 1973. Systemic hyalinosis or fibromatosis hyalinica multiplex juvenilis as a congenital syndrome.Acta Dermatovener. 53:185–191.Google Scholar
- Ohkubo, T. 1972. Biochemistry of the para-connective tissue structures.Jpn. J. Dermat. Ser. A (in Japanese)82:722–729.Google Scholar