A criterion for admissibility of rules in the model system S4 and the intuitionistic logic
KeywordsMathematical Logic Intuitionistic Logic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. E. Mints, "Admissible and arbitrary rules," Zap. Nauchn. Sem. LOMI Akad. Nauk SSSR,8, 189–191 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.G. E. Mints, "Arbitrariness of admissible rules," J. Sov. Math.,6, No. 4 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Rybakov, "Admissible rules of pretable modal logics," Algebra Logika,20, No. 4, 440–464 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Rybakov, "The decidability of the admissibility problem in extensions of the logic S4.3," Sixth All-Union Conf. of Math. Logic, Lecture Theses, Tbilisi (1982), p. 158.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Rybakov, "The decidability of the admissibility problem in finite-layer modal logics," Algebra Logika,23, No. 1, 100–116 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Rybakov, "Elementary theories of free closure algebras," Sixteenth All-Union Conf. on Algebra, Lecture Theses, Leningrad (1981), p. 116.Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Tsitkin, "On admissible rules in the intuitionistic propositional logic," Mat. Sb.,102, No. 2, 314–323 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Tsitkin, "On structurally complete superintuitionistic logics," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,241, No. 1, 40–43 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Freedman, "A hundred and two problems in mathematical logic," J. Symb. Logic,40, No. 2, 113–130 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Harrop, "Concerning formulas of the types A→BVC, A→∃×B(x) in intuitionistic formal systems," J. Symb. Logic,25, No. 1, 27–32 (1960).Google Scholar
- 12.K. Segerberg, "An essay in classical modal logic," University of Uppsala, Uppsala (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985