The13C-NMR spectrometry of cinchonamine and quinamine
- 21 Downloads
The assignment of the13C-nmr-spectra of theCinchona indole alkaloids cinchonamine and quinamine is presented.
KeywordsPublic Health Internal Medicine Alkaloid Indole Indole Alkaloid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Chatterjee, A., M. Chakrabarty, A.K. Ghosh, E.W. Hagaman andE. Wenkert (1978)Tetrahedron Letters, 3879.Google Scholar
- Damak, M. (1979) Ph.D. Thesis. Orsay.Google Scholar
- Lewin, G., andJ. Poisson (1980)Bull. Soc. Chim. France II, 400.Google Scholar
- Lukacs, G., M. De Bellefon, L. Le Men-Olivier, J. Lévy andJ. Le Men (1974)Tetrahedron Letters, 487.Google Scholar
- Zeches, M. (1979) Ph.D. Thesis, Reims.Google Scholar
- Zeches, M., F. Sigaut, L. le Men-Olivier, J. Lévy andJ. le Men (1981)Bull. Soc. Chim. France II, 75.Google Scholar
© Royal Dutch Association for Advancement of Pharmacy 1982