A new furanoterpene from aSpongia sp.
Short Communications Chemistry, Physics, Biomathematics
- 30 Downloads
A new C21 furanoterpene, oxygenated at C(8), has been isolated from aSpongia sp.; its structure has been established by chemical and spectroscopic studies. The stereochemistry of tetradehydrofurospongin-1 is discussed.
KeywordsOxygenate Spectroscopic Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Minale, L., in: Marine natural products, vol. 1, p. 175. Ed. P.J. Scheuer, Academic Press, New York 1978.Google Scholar
- 3.Kazlauskas, R., Murphy, P.T., Quinn, R.J., and Wells, R.J., Tetrahedron Lett.1976, 1331.Google Scholar
- 4.Kazlauskas, R., Murphy, P.T., Quinn, R.J. and Wells, R.J., Tetrahedron Lett.1976, 1333.Google Scholar
- 6.Bentley, K.W., in: Techniques of organic chemistry: Elucidation of organic structures by physical and chemical methods, part 2, p. 137. Eds. K.W. Bentley and G.W. Kirby. Wiley-Interscience, New York 1973.Google Scholar
- 9.Horeau, A., in: Stereochemistry, fundamentals and methods, vol. 3, p. 51. Ed. H.B. Kagan, Thieme, Stuttgart 1977.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1982