The basic properties of the prime zeta function are discussed in some detail. A certain Dirichlet series closely connected with the function is introduced and investigated. Its dependence on the structure of the natural numbers with respect to their factorization is particularly stressed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Landau-Walfisz, Rend. di Palermo 44 (1919), p. 82–86.Google Scholar
- 2.Davis,Table of the higher mathematical functions, II, p. 249, Bloomington 1935.Google Scholar
- 3.Glaisher, Quart. Jour. of Math. 25 (1891), p. 347.Google Scholar
- 4.Haselgrove—Miller,Tables of the Riemann Zeta Function, Cambridge 1960.Google Scholar
- 5.Hardy—Wright,An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers, Oxford 1960.Google Scholar
- 6.Titchmarsh,The Theory of the Riemann Zeta Function, Oxford 1951.Google Scholar