Rational chebyshev approximations of elementary functions
- 33 Downloads
Explicit formulæ which should be useful in practical computations, are given for the functions e−x, log x, Γ(1 + x), arctg x/x, sin x/x, cos x and (2/x) arcsin (x/2) in the interval 0≤x≤1 except for log x, where the interval is 1/2≤x≤1 instead.
KeywordsComputational Mathematic Elementary Function Practical Computation Chebyshev Approximation Rational Chebyshev Approximation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fröberg, NordSAM 1959, pp. 223–228.Google Scholar
- H. Werner and R. Collinge, Math. of Comp. Vol. 15, No , pp. 195–197.Google Scholar
- H., Monthly Progress Report. Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, Oct. 1958.Google Scholar
- H., First Interim Progress Report on Rational Approximations, Project NR 044-196, Princeton University, June 26, 1958.Google Scholar
- Generation of Elementary Functions. (Part I of Ralaton-Wilf, Math. Methods for Digital Computers).Google Scholar