KeywordsComputational Mathematic Nest Iteration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Kronsjö and G. Dahlquist,On the Design of Nested Iterations for Elliptic Difference Equations, BIT 11 (1971), 63–71.Google Scholar
- 2.V. Pereyra,Accelerating the Convergence of Discretization Algorithms, SIAM J. Numer. Anal., 4, No. 4, (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.R. P. Fedorenko,A Relaxation Method of Solution of Elliptic Difference Equations, J. of Comp. Maths. and Math. Phys., 1, No. 5 (1961), 922–927 (Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.R. P. Fedorenko,On Convergence of an Iteration Process, J. of Comp. Maths. and Math. Phys., 4, No. 3 (1964), 559–564 (Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Bachvalov,Convergence of a Relaxation Method under Natural Constraints on an Elliptic Operator, J. of Comp. Maths. and Math. Phys., 6, No. 5 (1966), 861–883 (Russian).Google Scholar
© BIT Foundations 1975