The semiclassical electron in a magnetic field and lattice some problems of low dimensional “periodic” topology
- 48 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Field Semiclassical Electron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [D]I. Dynnikov, Proof of Novikov's Conjecture on the semiclassical motion of electron, Math. Zametki 53:5 (1993), 57–68.Google Scholar
- [GN]P.G. Grinevich, S.P. Novikov, String equation — 2. Physical solution, Algebra and Analysis (1994), (dedicated to the 60th birthday of L.D. Faddeev).Google Scholar
- [A]A.A. Abrikosov, Introduction to the Theory of Metals, Moscow, Nauka (1987).Google Scholar
- [N1]S.P. Novikov, The Hamiltonian formalism and a multivalued analog of Morse theory, Uspekhi Math. Nauk (Russian Math Surveys) 37:5 (227) (1982), 3–49.Google Scholar
- [N2]S.P. Novikov, Critical points and level surfaces of multivalued functions. Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics, 1986, AMS, iss 1, 223–232.Google Scholar
- [N3]S.P. Novikov, Quasiperiodic structures in topology. In the proceedings of the Conference “Topological methods in Modern Mathematics”, Stonybrook University, June 1991 (dedicated to the 60th birthday of John Milnor). Stonybrook, 1993.Google Scholar
- [N4]S.P. Novikov, Quantization of the finite gap potentials and string equation, Functional Analysis and its Applications 24:4 (1990), 196–206.Google Scholar
- [N5]S.P. Novikov, Two dimensional Schroedinger Operator in the periodic fields. Current Problems in Mathematics, VINITI, 1983, v 23, 3–22. (Translated by AMS in the January 1985).Google Scholar
- [N6]S.P. Novikov, Bloch functions in a magnetic field and vector bundles. Typical dispersion relations and their quantum numbers, Doklady AN SSSR (Russian Math Dokl) 257:3 (1981), 538–543.Google Scholar
- [Z]A.V. Zorich, Novikov's problem on the semiclassical motion of electron in the homogeneous magnetic field. Uspekhi Math Nauk (RMS) 39:5 (1984), 235–236.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1995