The mass distribution width of heavy-ion fission for various composite systems
- 11 Downloads
It is qualitatively shown that the width of the fusion-fission events increases with increasing Z2/A.
KeywordsElementary Particle Mass Distribution Distribution Width Composite System Mass Distribution Width
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.F. Plasil et al., Phys. Rev. 142, 696 (1966)Google Scholar
- 2.C. Lebrun et al., Nucl. Phys. A321, 207 (1979)Google Scholar
- 3.C.-C. Sahm et al., GSI-prep. 80/13 (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.J.R. Nix, Nucl. Phys. A130, 241 (1969)Google Scholar
- 5.L.G. Moretto, R.P. Schmitt, Phys. Rev. c21, 204 (1980)Google Scholar
- 6.C. Gregoire et al., DPh-N/MF prep. 79/33 (1979)Google Scholar
- 7.W. Nörenberg, C. Riedel, Z. Physik A290, 335 (1979)Google Scholar
- 8.M.E. Faber, subm. to Phys. Rev.Google Scholar
- 9.W.D. Myers and W.J. Swiatecky, Nucl. Phys. 81, 1 (1966)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980