SYSTAT/SYGRAPH and Micro-TSP
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bowerman, B. L. and O'Connell, R. T. (1979)Forecasting and Time Series, Duxbury Press, North Scituate, MA.Google Scholar
- Box, G. E. P. and Jenkins, G. M. (1976)Time Series Analysis, Forecasting and Control, Holden-Day, San Francisco.Google Scholar
- Granger, C. W. J. (1989)Forecasting in Business and Economics, Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Hanke, J. E. and Reitsch, A. G. (1989)Business Forecasting, Allyn and Bacon, Boston.Google Scholar
- Jarrett, J. (1985) An evaluation of micro-computer software for forecasting.Statistical Software Newsletter,11, 100–105.Google Scholar
- Jarrett, J. (1987) Evaluating a PC software system for automatic statistical time series modeling and forecasting.Statistical Software Newsletter,13, 115–117.Google Scholar
- Jarrett, J. (1991)Business Forecasting Methods (2nd edn), Blackwell, Oxford.Google Scholar
- Jarrett, J. and Simoneau, M. (1990) Evaluating software for statistical modeling of time series by a micro-computer based forecasting system.Statistical Software Newsletter,16, 13–15.Google Scholar
- Ljung, G. and Box, G. E. P. (1978) On a measure of lack of fit in time series models.Biometrika,65, 297–303.Google Scholar
- Wheelwright, S. C., Makridakis, S. and McGee, V. E. (1983)Forecasting Methods and Applications, Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Willis, R. E. (1987)A Guide To Forecasting for Planners and Managers, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1992