On Opial-type inequalities in two variables
- 31 Downloads
In this paper we establish some new Opial-type inequalities in two variables which have a wide range of applications in the study of differential and integral equations.
AMS (1980) subject classificationPrimary 26D15, 39C05
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen, M. S. andLin, C. T.,A note on Opial's inequality. Chinese J. Math.14 (1986), 53–58.Google Scholar
- Das, K. M.,An inequality similar to Opial's inequality. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.22 (1969), 258–261.Google Scholar
- Lin, C. T. andYang, G. S.,A generalized Opial's inequality in two variables. Tamkang J. Math.15 (1984), 115–122.Google Scholar
- Pachpatte, B. G.,On Opial-type inequalities in two independent variables. Proc. Royal Soc. Edinburgh100 (1985), 263–270.Google Scholar
- Yang, G. S.,Inequality of Opial-type in two variables. Tamkang J. Math.13 (1982), 255–259.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1989