On Fermi-like quantisation of classical mechanics
- 28 Downloads
In this work we generalise some previously obtained results concerning the quantisation of classical finite models according to the symmetric (Fermi-like) scheme of quantisation. We consider models whose dynamics is defined through some non-singular Lie bracket and show that we can make the dynamics with any prescribed bracket relations, as defined by a certain type ofnon-singular symmetric brackets, coexist. The quantisation scheme established is: (a) defined up to an arbitrary factor and, (b) sensitive to the addition of total time derivatives to the corresponding Lagrangian. Both unconstrained and constrained models are considered.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Time Derivative Classical Mechanic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bergmann, P. G. and Goldberg, I. (1955).Physical Review 98, 531.Google Scholar
- Droz-Vincent, P. (1966).Annals de l'Institut Henri Poincaré Sec. A. 5, 257.Google Scholar
- Franke, W. and Kálnay, A. J. (1970).Journal of Mathematical Physics 11, 1729.Google Scholar
- Kálnay, A. J. (1972).International Journal of Theoretical Physics Vol. 6, No. 6, p. 415.Google Scholar
- Kálnay, A. J. and Ruggeri, G. J. (1972).International Journal of Theoretical Physics Vol. 6, No. 3, p. 167.Google Scholar
- Mukunda, N. and Sudarshan, E. C. G. (1968).Journal of Mathematical Physics 9, 411.Google Scholar
- Ruggeri, G. J. (1973).International Journal of Theoretical Physics Vol. 8, No. 4, p. 253.Google Scholar