These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alibert, D. (1988). Towards new customs in the classroom.For the learning of mathematics,8(2), 31–35.Google Scholar
- Balacheff, N. (1988).A study of pupils' proving processes at the junior high school level. Unpublished paper presented at the Joint International Conference 66th NCTM and UCSMP Project, Chicago.Google Scholar
- Bourbaki, N. (1971). The architecture of mathematics. In F. Le Lionnais (Ed.),Great currents of mathematical thought (Vol. 1). New York: Dover.Google Scholar
- Fetzer, J. H. (1988). Program verification: The very idea.Communications of the ACM,31(9), 1048–1063.Google Scholar
- Hanna, G. (1983).Rigorous proof in mathematics education. Toronto: OISE Press.Google Scholar
- Hirst, K., & Hirst, A. (Eds.). (1989).Proceedings of the Sixth International Congress on Mathematical Education. Budapest: Janos Bolyai Mathematical Society.Google Scholar
- Leron, U. (1983). Structuring mathematical proofs.American Mathematical Monthly,90(3), 174–185.Google Scholar
- Movshovits-Hadar, N. (1988). Stimulating presentation of theorems followed by responsive proofs.For the learning of mathematics,8(2), 12–19.Google Scholar
- Steiner, M. (1978). Mathematical explanation.Philosophical Studies,34, 135–151.Google Scholar
- Tymoczko, T. (1986). Making room for mathematicians in the philosophy of mathematics.The Mathematical Intelligencer,8(3), 44–50.Google Scholar
- Volmink, J. (1988). The role of proof in students' understanding of geometry. Unpublished paper presented at the AERA Annual Meeting, New Orleans.Google Scholar
- Wittmann, E. C., & Mueller, G. (1988).Wann ist ein Beweis ein Beweis? Unpublished paper presented at the Annual Meeting of Mathematics Teachers, Germany.Google Scholar
© The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education 1990