The degeneracy rule of genetic code
The degeneracy rules of genetic code including the distribution of terminators have been deduced through the minimization of mutational deterioration (MD). The MD of a given group of codons is divided into three parts: transitional, transversional and wobble's. The averaged mutational deteriorations (AMD) of various amino acids have been proved in order of their degrees of irreplaceability.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Luo, L. F. and Li, Q. Z.: 1985,Science Bulletin 30, 1056 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 2a.Luo, L. F. and Li, Q. Z.: 1985,The China-Japan Bilateral Symposium on Biophysics, China Academic Publishers, p. 409.Google Scholar
- 6.Milanovet al.: 1986,Origins of Life 16, 529.Google Scholar
- 7.Volkenstien, M. V.: 1982,Physics and Biology, Academic Press, Inc., p. 134.Google Scholar
- 8.Gautier, C.et al.: 1981,Nucleic Acid Sequences Handbook, Praeger, New York.Google Scholar