Long-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency: Identification of a new inborn error of mitochondrial fatty acidβ-oxidation
- 231 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Internal Medicine Metabolic Disease Inborn Error Dehydrogenase Deficiency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- El-Fakhri, M. and Middleton, B. The existence of an inner-membrane-bound, long acyl-chain specific 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase in mammalian mitochondria.Biochim. Biophys. Acta 713 (1982) 270–279Google Scholar
- Miyazawa, S., Osumi, T. and Hashimoto, T. The presence of a new 3-oxoacyl-CoA thiolase in rat liver perixosomes.Eur. J. Biochem. 103 (1980) 589–596Google Scholar
- Osumi, T. and Hashimoto, T. Purification and properties of mitochondrial and peroxisomal 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase from rat liver.Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 203 (1980) 372–383Google Scholar
- Schulz, H. Oxidation of fatty acids. In: Vance, D. E. and Vance, F. E. (eds.),Biochemistry of Lipids and Membranes, Benjamin/Cummings, Menlo Park, California, 1985, pp. 116–142Google Scholar
- Vianey-Liaud, C., Divry, P., Gregersen, N. and Methieu, M. The inborn errors of mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation.J. Inher. Metab. Dis. 10 Suppl. 1 (1987) 159–198Google Scholar
- Wanders, R. J. A., van Roermund, C. W. T., Schutgens, R. B. H., Barth, P.G., Heymans, H. S. A., van den Bosch, H. and Tager, J.M. The inborn errors of peroxisomalβ-oxidation.J. Inher. Metab. Dis. 13 (1990) 4–36Google Scholar
© SSIEM and Kluwer Academic Publishers 1990