Aromatic amino acid decarboxylase deficiency in twins
- 117 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Internal Medicine Metabolic Disease Aromatic Amino Acid Acid Decarboxylase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Howells, D. W. and Hyland, K. Direct analysis of tetrahydrobiopterin in cerebrospinal fluid by high-performance liquid chromatography with redox electrochemistry: prevention of autoxidation during storage and analysis.Clin. Chim. Acta 167 (1987) 23–30Google Scholar
- Hyland, K., Smith, I., Howells, D. W., Clayton, P. T. and Leonard, J. V. The determination of pterins, biogenic amine metabolites and aromatic amino acids in cerebrospinal fluid. In: Wachter, H., Curtius, H. and Pfleiderer, W. (eds.),Biochemical and Clinical Aspects of Pteridines, Walter de Gruyter, New York and Berlin, 1985, pp. 85–99Google Scholar
- Hyland, K., Smith, I., Bottiglieri, T., Perry, J., Wendel, U., Clayton, P. T. and Leonard, J. V. Demyelination and decreasedS-adenosylmethionine in 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase deficiency.Neurology 38 (1988) 459–463Google Scholar
- Joseph, M.H. and Lofthouse, R. The preservation of whole blood serotonin (5HT) and its determination using HPLC. In: Bender, D. A., Joseph, M. H., Kochen, W. and Steinhart, H. (eds.)Progress in Tryptophan Research 1986, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin and New York, 1987, pp. 385–388Google Scholar
- Kaufman, S. Tetrahydrobiopterin and hydroxylation systems in health and disease. In: Lovenberg, W. and Levine, R. A. (eds.),Unconjugated Pterins in Neurobiology: Basic and Clinical Aspects, Taylor and Francis, London, New York and Philadelphia, 1987, pp. 1–28Google Scholar
- Sharpless, N. S and McCann, D. S. Dopa and 3-O-methyldopa in cerebrospinal fluid of Parkinsonian patients during treatment with oralL-dopa.Clin. Chim. Acta 31 (1971) 155–169Google Scholar
© SSIEM and Kluwer Academic Publishers 1990